Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customer Service
Power your Service Productivity
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps streamline customer service operations, giving customer support teams the tools they need to deliver intelligent and superior service from one consolidated view. It has become more important than ever to provide excellent service to win and retain customer loyalty. Today’s customers are more informed and more connected than ever before.
Empower service teams, influence your customer care experience:
- Offer anytime, anywhere service: Engage with customers through all the possible mediums – social, email, chat, phone, etc.
- Personalised interaction: Foresee what the customer wants to view by studying their behaviour. Gain critical insight using feedback and surveys
- Empower agents: Let the service team deliver unified customer service experience from a desktop or mobile device. Users can access every source of information they need, to provide more personalised care.
- Increase efficiency and reduce cost per case: CRM customer service feature uses integrated knowledge banks and mobile service capabilities
- Allow customers to self-serve: Use an online support portal with a searchable knowledgebase. Deliver real-time updates, consistent answers to questions, and product and service documentation
- Resolve challenging issues faster: With instant access to support and subject matter experts, across internal and external teams, it has become easier to solve issues faster with options like Yammer and Skype
- Gain insight: Use dashboards and out of the box Microsoft Power BI and Excel reports to track and manage customer satisfaction with service metrics